At Family First we are committed to keeping your personal information safe and being clear about what we do with it. We will only use your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information and not to do anything with your information that you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
• WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
• WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
• WHAT PURPOSES USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
• LAWFUL BASIS
• HOW LONG WE HOLD DATA
• DATA SECURITY
• THIRD PARTIES
• DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
• YOUR RIGHTS
• CONCERNS OR QUERIES
We gather and use certain information about our supporters and fundraisers in order to provide a service to them, and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them. We have written this policy in accordance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 and the GDPR Law (2018).
Family First is the identified controller. You can send any subject access requests at any time by contacting us at: Family First, 24 Beresford Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WN. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07829 900945.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We only use data necessary for providing the services listed. In order to provide those services listed below we gather the following information: name, address, email, phone number, family information and details of other service providers and charities supporting your family.
• Contacting charities on your behalf to request financial support.
• Liaising with services and professionals on your behalf whilst your off island with your child.
• Signposting to other services, professionals and resources.
WHERE AND WHEN WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect data from our website via the contact us form and through face to face meetings with the family liaison and over the telephone if you’re off island with your child.
WHAT PURPOSES WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
• We use your personal information to give you the information,support, service or resources you ask for.
• We use your information to keep records of your relationship with us and for internal administrative and
to let you know about changes to our services or policies.
• We use personal data to carry out statistical analysis and research in order to help us to understand how
we are performing and how we can improve our services and meet the needs of people that require our help.
• We may also use your personal information for other purposes which we will specifically notify you about
and where appropriate,obtain consent.
Where our processing is based on consent, you may wish to withdraw your consent by unsubscribing from our service or writing to us at, Family First, 24 Beresford Street, Jersey JE2 4WN. Email: email@example.com or telephone 07829 900945.
HOW LONG WE HOLD DATA
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
We use up-to-date storage and security techniques to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or lawful destruction or accidental loss. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Only authorised members of staff have access to our online records. These records are password protected and require double authentication.
DATA SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
We will respect Data Protection Rights under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018, so parents, carers and family members will have the right to obtain:
• confirmation that their data is being processed
• access to their personal data and other supplementary information
• the purposes of the processing
• the categories of personal data concerned
• the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed,
in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
• where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the
criteria used to determine that period
• the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or
restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
• where the personal data is not collected from the data subject, any available information as to its source
• the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling,referred and, at least in those cases,
meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged
consequences of such processing for the data subject.
CONCERNS OR QUERIES
If you have any questions relating to this policy or data protection within, please contact us at: Family First, 24 Beresford Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WN. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07829 900945.